Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, here I am...posting to the new blog I created that I said I would NEVER have exactly a year after I opened my FaceBook account that I also said I would NEVER have! Never say never!! If it wasn't for another snow day today I probably wouldn't have devoted the time to exploring this new adventure but I can only watch 'Dora' so many times! Everyone was excited to wake up to a lot more snow than I think we expected to get. Everyone except my husband who can't usually work in days like today but I found things for him to do so he wouldn't get bored. He is probably really hoping for some sunshine tomorrow as I am too! It seems long long ago since we have had sunshine for more than just one day at a time!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog site! This looks awesome! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Nice work, friend! Fun, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the bloggerworld! looks great...and I've discovered blogging is a whole new way to put your 2 cents out there!!! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One suggestion - in your customization page - add a gadget and add Followers (its a super easy way for others to automatically get your updates, girlie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girlies!! Having fun but it can be a little frustrating at times too! I took your advice Serena...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY, SAVE ON TRAVEL- http://DavidReed.newplana.com
    http://ddent.rovia.com marvelous!!!
    problems ? call me- 682-323-4189 Dave

    ReplyDelete