Sunday, March 28, 2010

~My favorite part...

I must admit that my favorite part of actually even having a blog is decorating the page! There are so many ca-ute sites to look at and just when I think I have found the perfect one I stumble onto another one I like even better. I finally changed the theme of my blog to 'Easter' which will be here and gone in a week. Which is hard to believe...maybe because I haven't gotten all the goodies purchased for the baskets yet! I should be in good shape though since Madelyn text the Easter Bunny today! Daddy got a new phone this week and gave her his old one which she of course believes is real! I have already been searching for the new decor that will take the Easter page's place! Thinking I should probably be doing something productive with all the spare time I seem to have =)

No comments:

Post a Comment